Milwaukee Inbound Marketing Company to Attend Inbound12 in Boston
For the third year in a row, part of the Stream Creative team will be flying to Boston to attend Inbound12, a conference hosted by HubSpot. As a HubSpot Silver level agency partner, this event is something we look forward to each year. This year over 2000 inbound marketers from around the world will be attending the conference to learn more about inbound marketing from HubSpot.
The conference has a detailed agenda filled with great sessions to help customers and agencies learn and collaborate on digital marketing strategies. We’re excited to attend these tracks (among others):
- How to Create a True Culture of Inbound with your Clients
- Marcus Sheridan, President, The Sales Lion/River Pools and Spas
- Smarketing: Mastering Sales & Marketing Alignment
- Dan Tyre, Sales Manager, HubSpot
- Drew Dawkins, Director of Information Technology, Memphis Invest
- Cut the Geek Speak & Triple Your Earnings
- David Carpenter, Digital Strategist, Connection Model
- The Case for Small: Building an Inbound Marketing Consultancy
- Todd Hockenberry, Founder & President, Top Line Results
- The Secrets To Enterprise Inbound Marketing Everyone Will Love
- Mark Roberge, VP of Sales & Services, HubSpot
Over the past few years we’ve been able to meet and partner with some great HubSpot partners like PR 20/20, B2B Inbound, Heuvell Marketing, and Kurlan and Associates. We’re looking forward to seeing them again and making new connections with other HubSpot VARS and customers.
HubSpot will also have a Special Announcement coming on Wednesday during the morning keynote. Keep an eye on our blog during that day, as we will be posting the announcement to our network.
Will we see you in Boston?